dATASHEETS FOR LITHIUM-ION PACKS
Here you will find an overview of standard lithium-ion packs, produced and supplied by our Celltech Group manufacturing facility in Germany.
Lithium technology has made great strides in recent years, and at Fairfield we offer a broad range of lithium-ion products backed up by in-depth technical knowledge.
Our battery packs, referenced below, are designed and manufactured to help reduce many factors, such as Time to Market and costs. We only supply lithium-ion battery packs which have been rigorously tested to meet the UN transportation requirements UN38.3, and all lithium packs are shipped correctly following UN safety standards for packaging and shipping.
Rechargeable lithium-ion batteries are commonly used in a broad spectrum of applications, including:
- Industrial OEM – Data Logging, Portable Electronic Devices, Sensors and Environmental Monitoring
- Consumer Electronics – Laptop, Digital Cameras and Other Electronic Products
- Electric Vehicles – E-Bikes, AGV (Automated Guided Vehicle)
- LED Lighting – Flashlights, Emergency & Exit Lights and Solar Street Lights
- Medical Devices – Medical Cart, instrumentation, handheld devices, surgical equipment, monitoring and many others
The following section shows specifications for available battery packs, along with links to their data sheets and test summary reports.
If there are any battery packs from the table below, or if you would like to ask for further advice, please contact us.
*The SMBus name and logo are marks of SMIF | *²swelling of battery at end of life 1 to 1.3mm | *³see data sheet | *TSR – Test Summary Report
Please fill out this form and one of our experts will be in contact shortly.