dATASHEETS FOR LITHIUM-ION PACKS
Are you looking for a professional partner to provide your battery power solution?
Our battery systems group has been designing and manufacturing batteries for industrial devices for many years.
The company has extensive battery knowledge and is familiar with different chemistries on both primary and rechargeable battery systems, selecting the most suitable battery power solution that will fulfil customer requirements.
- Designed and manufactured to help reduce time to Market and costs.
- Rigorously tested to meet the UN transportation requirements UN38.3.
- All lithium packs are shipped correctly following UN safety standards for packaging and shipping.
Rechargeable lithium-ion batteries are commonly used in a broad spectrum of applications, including:
- Medical Devices – Medical Carts, handheld devices, surgical equipment, monitoring and many others
- Industrial OEM – Data Logging, Portable Electronic Devices, Sensors and Environmental Monitoring
- Electric Vehicles – AGV (Automated Guided Vehicle) and NRMM
- LED Lighting – Flashlights, Emergency & Exit Lights and Solar Street Lights
The following section shows specifications for available battery packs, along with links to their data sheets and test summary reports.
If there are any battery packs from the table below, or if you would like to ask for further advice, please contact us.
*The SMBus name and logo are marks of SMIF | *²swelling of battery at end of life 1 to 1.3mm | *³see data sheet | *TSR – Test Summary Report
Please fill out this form and one of our experts will be in contact shortly.